Expansions & Diversification Became the hallmark and the business entities continued to expand beyond solving engineering and operations problems for others. ELP would move off-shore after the Obama nation, yet growing quickly through new international partnering and new product developments.
- 1990 Portions of FACTS and TTC were acquired by the Victor Lee and Associates Investment Group and placed under the management of Michael Rubal at which time significant portions of FACTS, and all TTC assets were acquired by Technical Help Incorporated (Thinc!).
- By the end of 1990, in order to isolate technology paradigm’s and client product security, Thinc! Created the Extremely Lethal Projectile (ELP) division; and, a completely separate product development groups along with establishing the “ELP” Trade-name given to all products designed by the now Vice President of Engineering for ELP and Thinc!
- 1991 Focused on preparing for the expansion of ELP products, it was necessary to create a Computer Aided Targeting (CAT) system as part of a consistent firing test inspection program. The CAT system was laser directed capable of extreme accuracy at several hundred yards, be of modular quick-change construction to accommodate cartridges from 22-rim-fire to 45 calibers using various barrel lengths, pressure censored, and capable of 4-corner temperature and humidity management.
- During the time between 1990 and 1996, Thinc! would negotiate several ammunition manufacturing partnerships around the world as ‘cooperative companies’ using the ELP ‘Projectiles/Bullets’; in addition, ELP becomes a notable ‘Ghost’ sub-contract manufacturer, and Trade-marking company for several well-known small arms ammunition brands.
- 1996 Synergy Business Development Intl. (SBD) was formed by several of the aforementioned companies, and their principles, as an International Arms and Munitions Holding Company. SBD would focus on restructuring the organizations into one cohesive network of extremely talented people, consolidate operations off-shore; and, completely changed the munitions and munitions related components distribution operations after major changes in the U.S. Political conditions by the election of President Obama
- During the time between 1996 and 2000 SBD’s focus would be on company settling, and creatively continuing innovations in the development of unique small arms munitions, new distribution networks to solve International and U.S. Para-Military, State and Federal Agency and Government level needs.
During the time between 2000 and 2009, SBD would continue to focus on the consolidation of existing operations off-shore, and establishing new suppliers and negotiating new Co-op partners throughout Asia, India and Europe.
- 2005 In conjunction with one of the major plastic manufacturing companies in Asia. The SBD’s engineering department would create a series of unique plastic and Teflon projectiles; including the first 22 caliber projectiles specifically targeting the indoor target shooting market, SBD dubbed the new non-lead product family the “ECO Solutions” family of projectiles.
- 2006 ECO Solutions sold exclusive 10-Year manufacturing rights after being supported by several U.S. Environmental Agencies and Groups having publishing several articles such as this for example:
- INDOOR TARGET RANGE CONTAMINATION DATA:
Indoor target shooting: As slugs hit the bullet trap, walls, floor or ceiling of the range, lead dust is created. This dust can settle on the skin, hair, and clothes of shooters and can then be transferred to individuals’ vehicles and homes, exposing loved ones to the harmful effects of lead.An NRA official speaking in 1990 said, “Lead contamination directly contributed to closing hundreds of indoor ranges in the last 20 years. It is estimated that 92,000 metric tons of lead contamination from indoor ranges are created each year in the US alone. NOTE: Unfortunately the purchaser truly represented one of the largest producers of lead based projectiles for indoor shooting in the world and the product was held from public release, and other similar innovations were curtailed/controlled by the same consortium. The 10-Year exclusive ended in 2016.
- INDOOR TARGET RANGE CONTAMINATION DATA:
- 2008 SBD releases an inexpensive Weapons Recovery Buoy (WRB) in Europe with a signal light, signal transponder locator incorporated into diver’s wrist bands. This WRB was designed to either stay in place and act as a level-2 silencer or be removed quickly buy the soldier.
- 2009 The Initial Design and Testing of personal protection systems would show high potential for the Middle East; however this program would be suspended due to other priorities and the concern for market distribution controls. To be given the title of Individual Emergency Defense Systems (IEDS) in 2019. However, due to the high demand for close encounter agency solutions in small arms handguns, the only product in the IEDS family released focused on SWARM Shot-shells for semi-automatic pistols chambered in 40 Smith & Wesson and 10mm.